LIST 1 (FOR THE PROGRAMS 2017/18 SEE HERE—After selected the course, click on the link below “Partition” to see the course program in English )
- Advanced Algorithms (6CFU -2nd)
- Advanced Databases and GIS (6CFU – O/E)
- Advanced Human-Computer Interaction (6CFU – E/O)
- Advanced Web Technologies (6 CFU – O/E)
- Algorithms and Complexity (aka Complexity and Information Theory) (6CFU – 1st) [M]
- Algorithms and Models for Decisions (6CFU – 2nd)
- Applied Statistics and Data Analysis (6 CFU) [S]
- Auditory and Tactile Interactions (6CFU – 2nd)
- Automated Reasoning (6CFU – 1st) [M]
- Automatic system verification: theory and applications (9CFU – 2nd)
- Computational Geometry (6CFU – O/E)
- Computer Network Security (6CFU – 2nd)
- Semantics and Concurrency (9 CFU)
- Design of Mobile Applications (6CFU – 1st)
- Distributed Systems (9CFU – 2nd semester) [M]
- Information Retrieval (6CFU 2nd) [M]
- Interactive 3D Graphics (6CFU – 2nd)
- Formal Methods (6 CFU – 2nd) [*]
- Languages and compilers (9CFU – 2nd) [*]
- Logics for Informatics (6 CFU – 1st) [*] [S]
- Medical Computer Science (6CFU -2nd)
- Data & Techniques for eHealth (aka Multimedia System Design) (6CFU – E/O)
- Network Science [S]
- Numerical Algorithms and Applications (6CFU – O/E)
- Recommender Systems (aka Personalization of Web Content) (6CFU – E/O)
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (6 CFU – 2nd)
- Operations Research [*][S] (6 CFU – 2nd)
- Robotics (6CFU – O/E – 1st)
- Semantic Web (6 CFU – 1st)
- Static Program Analysis and Verification by Abstract Interpretation (6CFU – 1st)
- Virtual Reality and Persuasive User Experience (aka Web Design and User Experience) (9 CFU – 2nd)
[*] are courses mandatory for the National Master Program.
1st (semester) means october-january, 2nd (semester) means march-june.
[M] means already in the set of Mandatory courses of the International Program.
[S] means already in the set S of the (one-of-four) optional courses.
E/O means that the course is active in even/odd academic years.
O/E means that it is active in the odd/even academic years.
In case, missing syllabus can be found HERE.
CFU is the same as ETCS